It all starts with a complimentary consultation. Absolutely no charges will be incurred until you decide to start treatment.
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet Dr. Levens and his team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your specific needs. During your initial consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam, to determine whether treatment is necessary
- Take photos, so you can see and discuss your treatment options.
- We will show you what an ideal healthy straight smile looks like and why orthodontic treatment matters.
- Help you create a customized treatment plan with your desires in mind.
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans. Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide all of the information that you need to determine which treatment is right for you.
Please contact us to schedule your initial consultation.
What happens next?
If you are not yet ready for treatment, we will wait for the perfect time to start and schedule a follow up. Those visits are complimentary as well.
If Dr. Levens recommends treatment we will recommend that we make a set of diagnostic records so that we can ensure the treatment recommendations are appropriate for you and to help plan the treatment in even more detail. Diagnostic records, typically include photos, 3D digital models (made with our state-of-the-art intraoral scanner), a skull radiograph and, if your dentist doesn’t have a current full mouth radiograph, a panoramic radiograph.
Following your consultation, your next appointment will be to get your braces placed, which usually takes about an hour. You’ll then see us at regular intervals 4 to 6 weeks apart for an adjustment, which takes about 15 minutes.